Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creative Me

This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity. I liked how I was able to change the opacity of the colors which allowed you to give color to an image but get you were still able to see through it. The tool i used the most and really liked was opacity, because i was able to see through objects in my image even when a darker color was added. Right now in Photoshop I'm feeling pretty confident not as confident as i should but its OK.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

The creative me picture is really bright and I like that because the eye captures it immedietly. Good Job Keila Barraza!