This is my portfolio for my digital photography class. Overall I think that my portfolio is very well organized with all the projects we were given to do. In the portfolio various things will be found such as pictures with our last project to the picture we took with the first compositional trick we were taught. I learned so many things that I hope I will improve through out the course of the class. Several things that I learned were a success but in some I struggled a little bit.
My portfolio might not be the best but I think that it is very well maintained. So far I have all the projects we were assigned. I feel that although some of my pictures are good I still could have done other things to them. There is always time to correct anything in my projects.
The pictures in my portfolio vary from not so good to very well taken pictures. I think that some of those pictures didn’t turn out as good as I expected but I will improve through out the class At some point in the class I really enjoyed taking picture although sometimes it was very frustrating or sometimes they didn’t come out exactly how I wanted them to come out. I think that my successful picture and favorite compositional trick is the macro. My picture was even displayed in the office which I found to be very interesting since I am not the best photographer there is.
In the beginning of the year I thought this class would really be an exciting experience even though I didn’t know much about taking pictures. So far into the school year I have improved tremendously in taking pictures. There are some amazing things you can learn with Photoshop that I have really used in my pictures. I think that in a way Photoshop was complicated but at the same time it was really exciting. I still have another whole semester to learn and improve many more things in Photoshop and learning how to take the best pictures I can. Right now I have improve a great amount but in the future I would personally love to improve with my creativity because I am one of the least creative people there is in my class.
There were so many things I learned that were incredible or at least to me they were. I have found this class and everything we have done with pictures and Photoshop to be super amazing. My portfolio looks nice with all my projects and is something I am very proud of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This portfolio looks very nice. It shows growth along with good art. I see how hard you work on each of your projects,and I see you learn and get better with each one. Keep pushing yourself, and exploring your ideas. You are an excellent student and I look forward to next semester with you. Keep up the greatness!
Post a Comment