Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program!

After looking at everyone else i don't think my graduation program is bad but it isn't that good. I think that i could have used better graphics in the program maybe i could have been more creative with my images. The Pegasus was so common in all the other programs so it didn't really add much creativity to my program. I think that graphic design was much harder than i had thought because i couldn't figure out what pictures to use and were to place them. I think that the most important aspects of graphic design is knowing what is wanted in the design. You can't just place random things that don't even belong in the design. Honestly i think that the advice i would give you, Miss Cook is that you should help the students somehow be more creative. I don't know how you would do that but that will be for you to figure out :)

No comments: