Like a Flower I Am Needed Of Affection
I chose that metaphor because I think that all the flowers around us are needed of affection and like the flower I am also needed of affection. At the beginning I had a different metaphor but as I went along with the project and I worked on it I changed the metaphor. I had a hard time figuring out how to say the metaphor I wanted to use. I knew the words but not how to put them together so that they would make sense. While reading an article on flowers I came to the idea that all the flowers are in need of much affection and attention…and I thought well if flowers are in need of a lot of affection so am I.
My final work turned out good. I struggled a lot on trying to make myself into a flower. I had the idea of how I wanted my image to look but yet I couldn't figure out how to do it. I looked for tutorials on how to do but I found nothing so I just started messing with what I knew in photoshop. My flower didn't turn out the best but it’s good. In the beginning of the project I had a whole different idea of what I was going to do. I stated on that idea but it wasn't the best so I took Miss Cook’s advice on making myself and the other image the main emphasis. Although I could have done more to make myself and only myself the main emphasis you can still tell what you are looking at..! =]
I chose that metaphor because I think that all the flowers around us are needed of affection and like the flower I am also needed of affection. At the beginning I had a different metaphor but as I went along with the project and I worked on it I changed the metaphor. I had a hard time figuring out how to say the metaphor I wanted to use. I knew the words but not how to put them together so that they would make sense. While reading an article on flowers I came to the idea that all the flowers are in need of much affection and attention…and I thought well if flowers are in need of a lot of affection so am I.
My final work turned out good. I struggled a lot on trying to make myself into a flower. I had the idea of how I wanted my image to look but yet I couldn't figure out how to do it. I looked for tutorials on how to do but I found nothing so I just started messing with what I knew in photoshop. My flower didn't turn out the best but it’s good. In the beginning of the project I had a whole different idea of what I was going to do. I stated on that idea but it wasn't the best so I took Miss Cook’s advice on making myself and the other image the main emphasis. Although I could have done more to make myself and only myself the main emphasis you can still tell what you are looking at..! =]

2 comments:
Good Job it came out very well.....keep up the good work..
angel comment makes me giggle lol.
you did a good job keila! im so proud of u =]
Post a Comment