
The macro function on your camera allows you to look at objects in a different prospective. You see the objects much smaller. When using macro depth of feel is also created which makes you look deeper into the picture. When depth of feel is created the background blurs. Macro is good for when you want to get a closer look at your image but shouldn't be used all the time. My favorite picture of the flower that shows depth of feel. Its my favorite one because if allowed me to look at the flower from a different view.
3 comments:
I really like your macro photo with depth of field. You put a lot of depth into it and a great emphasis. The emphasis really stands out.
I really love the macro photo of the flower. It's a unique flower that you don't see everyday. It is a very soft picture and i doubt anyone would get tired of looking at this flower. Great job!
I like your picture with the white flower.I like the way the flower stands out.
Post a Comment