Friday, September 5, 2008

Compositional Trick #4-Extreme Anlgles

Assuming that i would of succeded in taking this picture at an extreme angle I would of needed to be lsaying on the ground. If i would of being laying on the ground when i was taking the picture of my partner i would of got a picture and not so much of a snapshot. On this picture I liked how I was able to get different shades of grays. I think what i would of done better is placing my partner's hand in a different position, and placing myself at a different angle. I think that photography is taken at extreme angles in order to give the viewer a different feeling than if the emphasis was straight in the middle waving their hand and smiling. I would choose to do extreme angles so i can give the viewer a different feeling throught my picture and allow them to see the world another way that they are not use to.

No comments: